The Invisible Red Thread

"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break."

~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Monday, January 10, 2011

Making My List and Checking it THREE Times!

Today has been busy, but good! Actually getting items INTO the suitcase and marking tasks off the ever-growing TO DO list. That is progress if there ever was any. Eight more days to get so many things accomplished. I would leave tomorrow, if I could, and forget the TO DO list...burn it on the way to the airport, know what I mean? While I am in dream world, I would also get our passports back from the Visa office, like yesterday. I might actually sleep at night.

One question has to be answered that has been asked since starting this blog:  Is my wonderful husband the Cupcake? The answer is this: He is MORE than worthy of the name but THE Cupcake is the big sister. She adores cupcakes and is very sweet. Sounds just like a cupcake, right?!. Sweet Cheeks, I think that one is pretty clear. Have you ever seen any SWWWEETTTTTER cheeks, seriously?!?! I cannot wait to cover those cheeks in kisses. OK, back to packing....

No comments:

Post a Comment