The Invisible Red Thread

"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break."

~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Monday, April 11, 2011

I Don't Want to Wear a Hat or Bow!!!

This was a posting from March 29th that posted but without pics... I am going to give it another try.

Try as I might, I cannot get Sweet Cheeks to leave a bow, clip, headband or anything else in her hair. I keep putting them in her hair and she keeps pulling them right back out. The child is determined, I am telling you!  However, I have not lost all hope.  I am trying to find something that she will leave in her hair because her bangs are quite long and they hang straight down in her face. Ahhh... her sweet, little face:-)  These are a few pics of some Sweet Cheek cheeky sweetness of us being silly at home.... with hairbows and headbands.







No comments:

Post a Comment